Can I settle my finance early?

• Updated

Yes, you can! Whether you have an HP or PCP agreement, you have the right to end your agreement at any time by paying off the remaining balance in full. If you have paid half of the total amount payable and are up-to-date with your monthly payments you also have the right to simply hand the car back. This is known as your voluntary termination rights.

If you want to pay off your HP agreement early, you’ll own the car outright but may need to pay an early settlement fee.

For a PCP agreement, the car’s mileage and condition will need to be in line with your terms and conditions.

Search cars