We’re making some exciting changes at Cazoo!

Learn more

Browse all articles

How do I make a claim on my GAP Insurance policy?

• Updated

If you need to make a claim, you can do so by contacting TWG Services (Assurant) on 0330 100 3821 or you can email them on [email protected] to request a claim form. Please fill out the claim form and email it back or send it to the following address within 180 days of your car’s incident.

GAP Insurance Claims Department,
TWG Services Limited,
The Aspen Building, Floor 2, 
Vantage Point Business Village, 
GL17 0AF